Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by Ben Yu <be...@pharm.utah.edu> on 2016/02/18 18:56:36 UTC

ctakes gui

Hi ctakes group,
Is the ctakes gui actively maintained? I downloaded it and followed Pei's installation guide (not entirely because some of the instructions don't seem to apply), and after some maneuvering I had it up and running with tomcat7. When I try to bring the app up http://localhost:8080/ctakesgui/, the login.html page came back blank. I noticed that the login.jsp (which seems to be the file Spring mvc mapped to for login.html) used some external javascript files and one of them, i18n.js is missing. I have not used it at all and not sure what it is. Is that the reason why I got the blank page? Am I missing some other front end stuff? The body tag does not have any content in it.

Thanks, and appreciate any help.

Ben Yu
Software Design Engineer
College of Pharmacy, University of Utah
801-587-7751

RE: ctakes gui

Posted by Ben Yu <be...@pharm.utah.edu>.
Thanks Pei. I'll see what I can get out of it.
Appreciate your help.
-ben

I think the ctakes-gui in the sandbox area is really outdated and hasn't been maintained in a long time (hence in sandbox).
But there was a old thread [1] that you may find useful.

[1] https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ctakes-dev/201505.mbox/%3cCAPUoHuEj1aFC6PQG=jLkgsoQuutq17L0mhmDPwvaTd6uWqGfPA@mail.gmail.com%3e

Re: ctakes gui

Posted by Pei Chen <ch...@apache.org>.
Hi Ben,