Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <bp...@f2network.com.au> on 2004/01/06 23:05:45 UTC

RE: cvs commit: maven/src/java/org/apache/maven/jelly/tags/maven PropertyTag.java

Merging the branch wouldn't be much fun with this addition happening in both
places - it might be best to keep them to just the branch and they'll come
through with the first merge from there.

Nothing has changed on HEAD for a while except for the POMv4 stuff, and that
will move anyway with the integration of the maven-project component at some
point.

Cheers,
Brett

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org>.
On Tue, 2004-01-06 at 17:05, Brett Porter wrote:
> Merging the branch wouldn't be much fun with this addition happening in both
> places - it might be best to keep them to just the branch and they'll come
> through with the first merge from there.

No problem, I'll let you be the merge kingpin! :-)

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@zenplex.com