Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by SSleeper <SS...@iProsperOnline.com> on 2002/02/15 05:55:54 UTC

Re: URL redirect :: Apache URL Rewriting Module

Can you give an example of how you config the Rewrite directives. The
samples in the online doc are a little sterile.

Can this method be used for a catch all, ie.. www.domain.com/klsdhfkjhdf ,
can I redirect it and keep the path in a variable, and show an address of my
choosing on the URL address bar.

See my post "ErrorDocument Internal Link". for more detail.

Thanks
Victor Nichols