Posted to user@commons.apache.org by LAMY Olivier <LA...@accor-hotels.com> on 2003/06/20 17:40:30 UTC

Validator version

Hi all,
I want to know the current version.
Because in the struts 1.1-rc2 [1] release note, I have seen 1.0.2 but I can't find it in the maven repository [2].
Could you make a distribution in the repository ?

[1] : http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/userGuide/release-notes-1.1-rc2.html
[2] : http://www.ibiblio.org/maven

Re: Validator version

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.

On Fri, 20 Jun 2003, Martin Cooper wrote:

> On Fri, 20 Jun 2003, LAMY Olivier wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> > I want to know the current version.
> > Because in the struts 1.1-rc2 [1] release note, I have seen 1.0.2 but I can't find it in the maven repository [2].
> > Could you make a distribution in the repository ?
>
> The latest released version is Commons Validator 1.0.2. The Maven ibiblio
> site is *not* an official Apache distribution point. You should download
> Validator from an Apache mirror site, which you can find here:
>
> http://jakarta.apache.org/site/binindex.cgi
>
> I have submitted an upload request for the Maven repository on ibiblio,
> but it may be a few days before that request is honoured.

The Validator 1.0.2 jar is now up on ibiblio. (Thanks dIon!)

--
Martin Cooper

Re: Validator version

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.