Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Willem Jiang <ni...@apache.org> on 2020/03/05 10:26:31 UTC

WeChat Public Account of ALC Beijing

FYI, I just applied a WeChat Public Account of alc-beijing.
You can use "ALC Beijing" to search for the account if you are using WeChat.
Please feel free to drop your articles about ASF or ASF projects in
Chinese, we are happy to share it with our audience.

Willem Jiang

Re: WeChat Public Account of ALC Beijing

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
I think at today, we can't host this as a DevCom repository(CMIIW), should
any of us should create this repo first? Then one day, we could move it to
the ASF.
As a Microsoft MVP on the open-source field, I have the GitHub pro account.
If you need, I could help on creating the repo or
organization(alc-beijing), which could support some private repo without
collaborator limits.

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

Willem Jiang <ni...@apache.org> 于2020年3月6日周五 上午7:26写道:

Posted by Willem Jiang <ni...@apache.org>.

Posted by "zhangliang@apache.org" <zh...@apache.org>.
I prefer Hugo, our apache project are using Hogo now.

------------------

Liang Zhang (John)
Apache ShardingSphere & Dubbo

Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com> 于2020年3月6日周五 下午4:48写道: