Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Quintin Beukes <qu...@last.za.net> on 2009/10/09 15:33:52 UTC

TestSuite Assembly Installation

Hey,

How can I disable the installation/expanding of the assembly zip?

I just run the server concurrently to make the test run faster.

It's not a big deal, but it could sure speed up another 10 or so seconds.

Quintin Beukes

Re: TestSuite Assembly Installation

Posted by Quintin Beukes <qu...@skywalk.co.za>.
This is how I am doing it, though it still extracts and attempts to
start the server. This one just fails because of the a port conflict,
but when the maven plugin checks if the server is present, the already
running server makes this check succeed, and everything can continue.

I am wondering about that extract part specifically, if I can skip
that step as well.

If someone can just give me an idea about how this is achieved, I'll
investigate further and temporarily modify whatever is needed to get
this done.

Quintin Beukes

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.