Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Chris Tsai <ct...@users.sf.net> on 2013/12/11 15:54:28 UTC

[allura:tickets] #5867 Table display too wide, displaying very wide content in comments [ss2948]

user in [forge:site-support:#6095] complaining of the same in wiki

---

** [tickets:#5867] Table display too wide, displaying very wide content in comments [ss2948]**

**Status:** open
**Labels:** support p3
**Created:** Thu Feb 21, 2013 07:35 PM UTC by Chris Tsai
**Last Updated:** Thu Feb 21, 2013 07:35 PM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

[forge:site-support:#2948]

>Please look at this post in the tracker section. It uses bars and pipes to construct tables, but the tables constructed are too wide to read on the tracker even though they do not have to be that wide.

>https://sourceforge.net/p/megamek/bugs/2948/#1e46

1. I agree that the cells don't seem to need to be that large
2. We should probably have *some* way of viewing too-wide content like large tables or screenshots.

Screenshot attached of how I see the referenced page.

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because allura-dev@incubator.apache.org is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/allura/tickets/