Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by kjysmu <kj...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/26 11:22:32 UTC

i'm Lucene beginner. help me

I'm beginner of Lucene.

I have one big size txt file containing image id + its tag list (some
containing foreign characters - anyway only tag written in English will be
used for my application ).

e.g.)

11111      fruit banana food house boy
11423      car red large bmw

(it contains almost 200000 image id, and its taglists)

What i want with lucene is that i wanna get it's image ids for certain query
(tag)
For example, if i send query as a "car", i wanna get all the image id that
contains "car" in its tag list.

how can i implement it using Lucene with Java?

Somebody who can deal with it, plz help me.
Thanks.

Re: i'm Lucene beginner. help me

Posted by Adrien Grand <jp...@gmail.com>.
Hi kjysmu,

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 11:22 AM, kjysmu <kj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> What i want with lucene is that i wanna get it's image ids for certain query
> (tag)
>
> how can i implement it using Lucene with Java?

I moved the discussion to java-user@lucene instead of dev@lucene since
your question is not related to Lucene development.
  http://people.apache.org/~hossman/#java-user

To understand how to use Lucene, you should start with the getting
started guide[1]  which will help you get familiar with analysis,
indexing and searching with Lucene.

 1. http://lucene.apache.org/core/3_6_0/gettingstarted.html,

--
Adrien