Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Honest Chirozva <ho...@taatconsulting.com> on 2023/06/26 07:57:13 UTC

FINERACT PENTAHO

Greetings community,

Can someone guide me on how to build finerect pentaho plugin against the latest fineract develop branch.

Kind Regards!

Honest Chirozva
Technical Consultant

Mobile:  +263 718 795 908
Email: honest@taatconsulting.com<ma...@taatconsulting.com>
Web : www.taatconsulting.com<https://www.taatconsulting.com/>
[cid:image001.jpg@01D8982D.B2A11100]

Re: [Mifos-users] FINERACT PENTAHO

Posted by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org>.
Thanks for clarifying this as well too.

As you can see from the last message that Victor sent, he removed the dev
list and kept the discussion just on the Mifos list. Thanks Victor for both
replying about the thread and isolating it to the right place.

Ed

Posted by Bharath Gowda <bg...@mifos.org>.
Hi Honest,

Appreciate your interest in helping with the documentation,
you can make the changes to the readme file of the Pentaho plugin GitHub
repository  https://github.com/openMF/fineract-pentaho#readme through PR.
or you could send here a text document and we could help in updating the
readme file from our end.

Please not that the Pentaho plugin is not part of the Fineract project. it
is being managed under Mifos. hereafter, any questions or queries related
to Pentaho Please send them to  <mi...@lists.sourceforge.net>

Posted by James Dailey <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org>.
Honest,