Posted to ojb-dev@db.apache.org by Oleg Nitz <on...@ukr.net> on 2003/03/16 21:25:23 UTC

I've got "failure notice" for cvs commit message

Hi!

I've got "failure notice" for cvs commit message:
Hi. This is the qmail-send program at apache.org.

<oj...@db.apache.org>:
ezmlm-reject: fatal: Sorry, I don't accept messages larger than 100000 bytes
(#5.2.3)

I think it would be better if the qmail-send program just truncate the end of
the long message rather then not sending it at all.
FYI here is a beginning of that message:

  Modified:    src/java/org/apache/ojb/otm EditingContext.java
                        OTMConnection.java OTMKit.java
               src/java/org/apache/ojb/otm/cache GlobalCache.java
               src/java/org/apache/ojb/otm/cache/store ObjectStore.java
               src/java/org/apache/ojb/otm/core BaseConnection.java
                        ConcreteEditingContext.java RequestContext.java
                        Transaction.java TransactionListener.java
               src/java/org/apache/ojb/otm/kit SimpleKit.java
               src/java/org/apache/ojb/otm/lock IsolationFactory.java
                        LockManager.java ObjectLock.java
               src/java/org/apache/ojb/otm/lock/map InMemoryLockMap.java
               src/java/org/apache/ojb/otm/transaction
                        LocalTransactionFactory.java
                        ManagedTransactionFactory.java
  Added:       src/java/org/apache/ojb/otm/cache/store
                        HashMapObjectStore.java
               src/java/org/apache/ojb/otm/states Hollow.java
                        IllegalObjectStateException.java
                        PersistentClean.java PersistentDeleted.java
                        PersistentDirty.java PersistentNew.java
                        PersistentNewDeleted.java State.java Transient.java
  Log:
  A couple of basic OTM functions implemented. Also introducing states
management.

 Oleg