Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Kevin Ross <Ke...@iverticalleap.com> on 2003/06/06 01:13:43 UTC

Repository Upload question

I'm a commiter on the Xindice project and want to start mavenizing the
dependencies.  In particular, the xmldb*.jars are from xmldb.org.  I can
of course make the descriptor template for xmldb.  My question is, with
4 jars, do I need separate project template for each jar?  They all use
the same license.  Can I just list all artifacts in the one project xml,
or is that a no-no?

-Kevin Ross

Re: Repository Upload question

Posted by Ben Walding <be...@walding.com>.
Either is fine, but things get lost on the list - usually if it's not
done in about 3 days, ping the list again.  Ultimately if something is
in JIRA it will get done - just might take a while.

This time round, just send it to the list. I'll do them all tomorrow
morning.

Posted by Ben Walding <be...@walding.com>.