Posted to user@ctakes.apache.org by "Savova, Guergana" <Gu...@childrens.harvard.edu> on 2017/08/14 20:56:10 UTC

RE: Extract relation among entities in cTAKES [EXTERNAL]

Hi Liam,

associatedSignSymptom has not been implemented yet.

More details of the relation extraction module are in https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3994852/
I hope this helps you.

Kindest regards,
--Guergana

Guergana Savova, PhD, FACMI
Associate Professor
PI Natural Language Processing Lab
Boston Children's Hospital and Harvard Medical School
300 Longwood Avenue
Mailstop: BCH3092
Enders 144.1
Boston, MA 02115
Tel: (617) 919-2972
Fax: (617) 730-0817
Guergana.Savova@childrens.harvard.edu<ma...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Harvard Scholar: http://scholar.harvard.edu/guergana_k_savova/biocv
http://ctakes.apache.org<http://ctakes.apache.org/>
http://thyme.healthnlp.org<http://thyme.healthnlp.org/>
http://cancer.healthnlp.org<http://cancer.healthnlp.org/>
http://share.healthnlp.org<http://share.healthnlp.org/>
http://center.healthnlp.org<http://center.healthnlp.org/>

Posted by Liam Bui <lb...@phemi.com>.
Hi Guergana,

Thanks a lot for the clarification! The article is really helpful.

Liam Bui
☎ (604) 352-1568 | ✉ lbui@phemi.com