Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Tubular <tu...@iinet.com> on 2014/04/05 23:16:57 UTC

Google Mail Added Graphic

Before trying the below, make sure to have a backup copy of your
original file.  Never save the file until you are sure you have the
desired result.  Now for the fun part:

To remove the "branding" by Google Mail added to Calc spreadsheet,
change the font color to white, hi-lite the columns / rows where Google
Mail inserted its graphic.

Next select Edit / Delete . . . remove all options for Delete except
"Objects" click delete, change font color back.  Lastly save your file.

Personally, I would select another name just in case Google keeps a
record and will add its graphic to your document again.

Re: please remove me from this mailing list

Posted by DaveMainwaring <da...@gmail.com>.
Each mailing list has one or more moderators. Here are moderators for some
of the Apache OpenOffice lists. -
announce moderators are Rob Weir, Herbert Dürr, Jian Fang Zhang -
commits moderators are Peter Junge, Louis Suárez-Potts
-
 dev moderators are Rob Weir, Dave Barton, Yong Lin Ma, Ian Lynch -
users moderators are Peter Junge, Dave Barton -

QA moderators are Peter Junge, Ji Yan, Louis Suárez-Potts, Rob Weir -
marketing moderators are Rob Weir, Dave Barton -

private (restricted access) moderators are Louis Suárez-Potts, Peter Junge
-

security (restricted access)with Rob Weir ,
 Wolf Halton and Juergen Schmidt as members.

Responsibilities of mailing list moderators include:

    Review messages that have been held for moderation, reject spam posts
and allow the valid messages through.

  Assist users who are having difficulties subscribing or unsubscribing
from the list.
    Provide reports to the PMC on request, on the number of current
subscribers.
    For private lists, approve subscription requests for authorized
subscribers only.
    When needed, escalate technical issues to Infra and privacy issues to
the PMC.

Any questions dealing with the use of Apache OpenOffice maybe directed to
either the user web forums at: - [http://forum.openoffice.org]

or if you prefer to use a mailing list:

    Subscribe: users-subscribe@openoffice.apache.org

For any questions, comments, or concerns about this project or website
please contact the project on the developer mailing list:

    dev@openoffice.apache.org.

For private or legal matters, please contact the Project Management
Committee (PMC):

    private@openoffice.apache.org.

For security issues, please contact the private security list:

    security@openoffice.apache.org.

--
My Avocation: Building "Knowledge Networks" where participants share, learn
and grow

"Speak softly and carry a large microphone" Bill Blinn
-----

Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Editta Sherman <ed...@gmail.com>.
Bob