Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Drasko Kokic <dr...@yahoo.com> on 2000/10/11 16:52:05 UTC

mod_jk (was: Apache + mod_ssl/OpenSSL + Tomcat)

would anybody be so kind to share their mod_jk.so for
Solaris 2.7 (I am not having Perl installed)

TIA
Drasko

=====
Drasko

http://mail.yahoo.com/

Re: mod_jk (was: Apache + mod_ssl/OpenSSL + Tomcat)

Posted by Richard Beton <ri...@roke.co.uk>.
Drasko Kokic wrote:

> would anybody be so kind to share their mod_jk.so for
> Solaris 2.7 (I am not having Perl installed)

OK, help yourself:
(built for Solaris 2.7 from jakarta-tomcat 3.2b6 using apxs in Apache 1.3.9)

    http://www1.roke.co.uk/~rdb/PUBLIC/utils/mod_jk.so

Rick