Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Xiaohu Liu <xi...@nortelnetworks.com> on 2001/02/15 18:40:20 UTC

how to upgrade soap 2.0 to 2.1 work with Tomcat 3.2.1

Hi friends,

After I upgraded to soap 2.1, I could not run addressbook example. I guess I
missed some steps when upgrading from soap 2.0 to 2.1.

The message I got was

Fault Code = SOAP-ENV:Client
   Fault String = deployment error in SOAP service 'urn:AddressFetcher':
class name    'samples.addressbook.Address' could not be resolved:
samples.addressbook.Address

I got the similar message when I tested my other code (it worked within soap
2.0),
	Fault= SOAP-ENV:Server.BadTargetObjectURI, Unable to resolve target
object: ...

Anybody can give me a piece of advice?

Thanks in advance

Liu

messaging example

Posted by Gus Delgado <gu...@netquotient.com>.
how to upgrade soap 2.0 to 2.1 work with Tomcat 3.2.1on the messaging
example of soap, what exactly is the responsibility of the DOMFaultListener?

messaging example

Posted by Gus Delgado <gu...@netquotient.com>.