Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Timo Walther <tw...@apache.org> on 2020/09/17 07:06:43 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] FLIP-107: Handling of metadata in SQL connectors

Hi all,

The voting time for FLIP-107 has passed. I'm closing the vote now.

There were 6 +1 votes, 4 of which are binding:
- Aljoscha (binding)
- Dawid (binding)
- Konstantin (binding)
- Danny (non-binding)
- Leonard (non-binding)
- Jark (binding)

There were no disapproving votes.

Thus, FLIP-107 has been accepted.

Thanks everyone for joining the discussion and giving feedback!

Best,
Timo