Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by JohnRodey <ti...@yahoo.com> on 2010/11/10 23:39:03 UTC

Can a TableView column contain a pivot component?

I would like to add a progress meter into a column of a TableView.  Currently
if I add one it just displays the string "org.apache.pivot.wtk.Meter".  Is
this not supported? ...or am I just not adding it incorrectly?

Re: Can a TableView column contain a pivot component?

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com>.
TableView can't contain other components, but you can use a component as a cell renderer. Just create a class that extends Meter and implements TableView.CellRenderer.