Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by Andrew Wang <an...@cloudera.com> on 2017/07/06 20:36:29 UTC

New Apache Hadoop committer Manoj Govindassamy

Hi all,

I'm pleased to announce that Manoj Govindassamy has accepted the Apache
Hadoop PMC's invitation to become our newest Hadoop committer.

Welcome Manoj! Looking forward to many more contributions.

Cheers,
Andrew

Re: New Apache Hadoop committer Manoj Govindassamy

Posted by Sunil G <su...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Manoj!

Thanks
Sunil

Posted by Takanobu Asanuma <ta...@yahoo-corp.jp>.
Congratulations Manoj!!

Thanks,
Takanobu Asanuma

Posted by Rakesh Radhakrishnan <ra...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Manoj!

Rakesh

Posted by Lei Xu <le...@cloudera.com>.
Congrats, Manoj!

--
Lei (Eddy) Xu
Software Engineer, Cloudera

Re: New Apache Hadoop committer Manoj Govindassamy

Posted by John Zhuge <jo...@gmail.com>.

--
John

RE: New Apache Hadoop committer Manoj Govindassamy

Posted by Brahma Reddy Battula <br...@huawei.com>.
Congratulations Manoj!!!

--Brahma Reddy Battula