Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by "Dennis E. Hamilton" <de...@acm.org> on 2011/06/14 08:21:10 UTC

Project Page Correction for "orcmid"

Not sure where this level of housekeeping should be reported, so I will start here.

On the podling project page at
<http://incubator.apache.org/projects/openofficeorg.html>

My ID is incorrect under committers.  It should be "orcmid" not "orchmid".  Orcmid is my UserID in these parts.

 - Dennis E. Hamilton

PS: OK, OK, web searchers would often ask if I meant "orchid" when doing a vanity search, but this is the first time I've seen a hybrid of the handle.

Re: Project Page Correction for "orcmid"

Posted by Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net>.
On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 2:21 AM, Dennis E. Hamilton
<de...@acm.org> wrote:
> Not sure where this level of housekeeping should be reported, so I will start here.
>
> On the podling project page at
> <http://incubator.apache.org/projects/openofficeorg.html>
>
> My ID is incorrect under committers.  It should be "orcmid" not "orchmid".  Orcmid is my UserID in these parts.

Fixed.  Thanks!

It may take an hour or so to propagate to the mirrors...

>  - Dennis E. Hamilton
>
> PS: OK, OK, web searchers would often ask if I meant "orchid" when doing a vanity search, but this is the first time I've seen a hybrid of the handle.

- Sam Ruby