Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net> on 2007/12/14 21:12:45 UTC

Portal block: Cocoon demo site initialization error

Hi folks,

Please check the link:

http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/demos/21branch/

I got:

Message: Could not find component (key
[org.apache.cocoon.portal.impl.PageLabelManager])

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

Re: Portal block: Cocoon demo site initialization error

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
Thanks Carsten!

It works again.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Should work again.

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: Portal block: Cocoon demo site initialization error

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
Vadim Gritsenko escribió:
> On Dec 14, 2007, at 3:12 PM, Antonio Gallardo wrote:
>
>> Hi folks,
>
> Hey Antonio! Are you planning on applying your patches to trunk too?
> Would be nice! :)
sure thing! First I need to have a 2.2 working on my machine. :)

>> Please check the link:
>
> http://marc.info/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=119763815010936
Thanks. I will wait to the next demo update. I will check tomorrow.

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>.