Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Gonzalez Pau <pa...@grifols.com> on 2001/09/17 11:02:23 UTC

Problems with IIS and Tomcat 3.2.3

Hi,

	I am trying to configure Tomcat 3.2.3 with IIS 5.0 in a Windows 2000
Server. I have followed the Tomcat IIS How To instructions and I have
checked the configuration, but my IIS can not load the isapi_redirect.dll.

Thanks and Regards
--------------------------------
Pau González Navarro

Grupo Grifols, S.A.
Area Internet/Intranet
Sistemas de Información
Tel. [34]935710200
E-mail: pau.gonzalez@grifols.com
--------------------------------

RE: Problems with IIS and Tomcat 3.2.3

Posted by Ratnakar Palle <rp...@cisco.com>.
So, what is the error you are seeing... It would be nice if you can send out
the log too...

Thanks,
-Ratnakar

Posted by Hakan Kutucu <ku...@galois.iyte.edu.tr>.
I had the same problem before. You must download isapi_redirect.dll file
from this site
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat/release/v3.2.3/bin/win32
/i386/
I hope you'll solve it.