Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Randy Layman <ra...@aswethink.com> on 2002/03/28 13:22:10 UTC

RE: Apache Tomcat/4.0.3 - HTTP Status 500 - Internal Server Error -HELP-ME-PLEASE

	A few questions to remove the obvious:
	1.  Have you restarted Tomcat after copying the jco.jar file?
	2.  Does the jco.jar file really have a file /com/..../jco.class?
	3.  Does Tomcat have permissions to read this file (more of an issue
on Unix, but possible on windows)?
	4.  Can you run jar -xvf jco.jar to extract the jar file?
	5.  Have you tried putting the jar fine in the WEB-INF/lib directory
to see if it works there?
	6.  Is Tomcat printing any error message (to catalina.log or the
console) during startup that might indicate its not loading this jar?

	That's all I can think of right now.  Try these and see if anything
pops up, if not post back and I'll try another round.

	Randy