Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Wim Deblauwe <wi...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/25 10:15:58 UTC

[1.1b1] artifact plugin snapshot versions

Hi,

I just upgraded to 1.1b1 and version 1.6 of the artifact plugin. I see now
that when I do jar:deploy, I get everything double in my repository.
I get for example:
myjar-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
myjar-1.0-20050825.075855.jar

I only want the first one. The version defined in my project.xml is
1.0-SNAPSHOT.

How can I avoid getting the second jar (and cluttering up my repository with
jars I will not use)?

regards,

Wim

Re: [1.1b1] artifact plugin snapshot versions

Posted by Wim Deblauwe <wi...@gmail.com>.
Done: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MPARTIFACT-59

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.