Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Jorge Campins <jr...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/01 00:06:32 UTC

log4j messages missing in GlassFish server log of NetBeans 11.1

I have a web application running in GlassFish 5.1.0. The application uses
log4j. Messages are properly written to GlassFish's server.log file and to
a log4j rolling file appender. But I cannot see those messages in the
GlassFish server log of NetBeans 11.1. I can see them in NetBeans 8.2.

Saludos cordiales,

Jorge Campins

Re: log4j messages missing in GlassFish server log of NetBeans 11.1

Posted by Jorge Campins <jr...@gmail.com>.
 Geertjan,

I filed 2 low-priority issues: one for the console log problem and another
for the (unrelated) maven-archetypes problem. I also cloned the NetBeans
project and took a look at the enterprise cluster, as you suggested, but it
is too big and complex for my programming skills. So, aside from detecting
some issues, I don't think I can contribute much more.

Saludos cordiales,

Jorge Campins

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jorge Campins <jr...@gmail.com>.