Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Oleg Zhurakousky <ol...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/11 17:49:32 UTC

User: is not allowed to impersonate hduser

Trying to submit a MR job from the local machine and getting the above error

Any idea

Thanks
Oleg

Re: User: is not allowed to impersonate hduser

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Great. This is described in more detail at
http://hadoop.apache.org/common/docs/stable/Secure_Impersonation.html.

--
Harsh J

Re: User: is not allowed to impersonate hduser

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: User: is not allowed to impersonate hduser

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: User: is not allowed to impersonate hduser

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: User: is not allowed to impersonate hduser

Posted by Oleg Zhurakousky <ol...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Oleg Zhurakousky <ol...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Oleg Zhurakousky <ol...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Oleg Zhurakousky <ol...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: User: is not allowed to impersonate hduser

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: User: is not allowed to impersonate hduser

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: User: is not allowed to impersonate hduser

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J