Posted to dev@tiles.apache.org by mck <mc...@apache.org> on 2011/08/26 12:24:58 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1149219 - in /tiles/framework/trunk/tiles-request: ./ src/site/ tiles-request-api/src/site/ tiles-request-freemarker/src/site/ tiles-request-jsp/src/site/ tiles-request-portlet-wildcard/src/site/ tiles-request-portlet/src/site/ tiles

On Thu, 2011-07-21 at 17:27 +0200, Antonio Petrelli wrote:
> > I think you should use Maven 3, the <reporting> element is no more
> > supported in Maven 3 so I removed it.
>

> Sorry I recalled it wrongly. I added Maven 3 site plugin support to
> tiles-parent pom.
> However I suggest to use only Maven 3 style.

What you've added does not work for me in a "only" mode.
For example remove the deprecated reporting element and try and run `mvn
site` using maven-3. None of the reports are generated.

So i'd liked to make the poms like how you've done tiles-parent, that is
so that site supports both maven-2 and maven-3.

But investigating the poms i've realised they are missing the apache
release profile.

~mck

--
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." Albert Einstein