Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Manuel Correa <mc...@itos.uga.edu> on 2007/08/30 22:39:04 UTC

images tabbedpanel

Hey,

Some have the sources .png or any source of the images of the tabbepanel
tab's. I have my applications but the people that I'm working for,  want
another color in that tabs... someone made this change before???... is
not something Struts 2 issue, but the problem is people only cares about
the colors and design and I can't tell that we can't do this. In this
moment I changed the styles css but I have the problem with the images.

Thanks,

Manuel Correa.

RE: images tabbedpanel

Posted by Jason Wyatt <jw...@itree.com.au>.
Hi Manuel,

You'll need to extract the images directory into the same path where your
custom templateCssPath is, then change the images.

For example, I had a tabbed panel like such:

<s:tabbedPanel id="NcrTabbedPanel" name="NcrTabbedPanel"
selectedTab="%{currentTab}" theme="ajax" requiredposition="left"
cssStyle="width: 770px; height: 465px;" cssClass="tabedpanelClass"
doLayout="false" templateCssPath="includes/TabContainer.css">

The TabContainer.css is in the includes directory:
web/includes/TabContainer.css

The tabbed panel border colour can be changed in the TabContainer.css file.

Then we extract the images directory from struts2.x.x-core.jar... The path
in the zip is:
 org/apache/struts2/static/dojo/src/widget/templates/images

All files with this path should be extracted, and then move the images
directory into the same directory as your TabContainer.css.

So for me it looks like:
web/includes/images

Then modify the tab_top_right.gif and tab_left.gif in the images directory
if you want to change the colour of the tabs when located at the top of your
tabbed panel.

Hope this helps...

Regards,

Jason

-----
Falun Dafa  Truth - Compassion - Forbearance

A mind & body practice under persecution in China

http://www.faluninfo.net