Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Ertel, Jason" <Ja...@divine.com> on 2002/07/12 18:59:59 UTC

Tomcat Icons

I don't know if this is the right forum for this but hopefully someone
can advise me if it's not.  I created two simple 32x32x256 icons for
Tomcat.  One is the normal Tomcat logo and the other is the logo
slightly modified, to represent a sleeping feline.

I did this since I have two shortcuts on my desktop/quicklaunch-bar: 1
for the startup.bat script and the other for the shutdown.bat script.  I
don't use *nix window managers very much so I'm not sure if these .ico
formats are supported by those systems.

Feel free to use, modify, replace, comment, or ignore.  :-)

Jason

Re: Tomcat Icons

Posted by Richard Sobota <so...@humantec.sk>.
Nice, I use them.

Re: Tomcat Icons

Posted by Umberto Nicoletti <un...@arpa.veneto.it>.

"Ertel, Jason" wrote:

> I don't know if this is the right forum for this but hopefully someone
> can advise me if it's not.  I created two simple 32x32x256 icons for
> Tomcat.  One is the normal Tomcat logo and the other is the logo
> slightly modified, to represent a sleeping feline.
>
> I did this since I have two shortcuts on my desktop/quicklaunch-bar: 1
> for the startup.bat script and the other for the shutdown.bat script.  I
> don't use *nix window managers very much so I'm not sure if these .ico
> formats are supported by those systems.

Gnome and KDE both support png format...
It would be very nice if you could convert them to png.

Details: size should be 48x48 - resolution 72x72 dpi - visual depth 16 -
transparent background.

Thanx,
Umberto

> Feel free to use, modify, replace, comment, or ignore.  :-)
>
> Jason

>                     Name: tomcat.ico
>    tomcat.ico       Type: Icona (image/x-icon)
>                 Encoding: base64
>
>                              Name: tomcat-shutdown.ico
>    tomcat-shutdown.ico       Type: Icona (image/x-icon)
>                          Encoding: base64

Umberto Nicoletti - unicoletti@arpa.veneto.it | sysmaster@arpa.veneto.it
Tel. 049-8239380 (assistenza)

"We'll try to make different mistakes this time." - Larry Wall