Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Owen Thomas <ow...@gmail.com> on 2021/04/14 12:40:43 UTC

Why isn't this "error" going away?

Hello NetBeans users.

I've tried stopping NB, deleting the cache, and restarting NB. I've done
this twice. Although the program compiles, the error disclosed in the file
attached, apparent only to NB, doesn't go away.

Is there something else that is confusing NB?

Thanks,

  Owen.

Re: Why isn't this "error" going away?

Posted by Owen Thomas <ow...@gmail.com>.
Don't worry. Found it.

The error happened because I moved GlialFirstInitiator to a new library.
Even though the Java compiler could see it because the current library was
indirectly dependent on it, NB couldn't see this relationship. I added the
library in the project and the error in the IDE went away.