Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by Reinhard Haller <re...@interactive-net.de> on 2005/04/18 18:16:45 UTC

xalan in jdk1.5/cygwin environment

Hi,

after a pc crash last week I installed my new pc with
actual components, i.e. jdk1.5.0_02-b009.

Previously I used jdk 1.4.2_03 and xalan under cygwin.

Now the following commandline ends with a syntax error:

java -cp /cygdrive/n/bin/xalan.jar;
               /cygdrive/n/bin/xml-apis.jar;
               /cygdrive/n/bin/xercesImpl.jar
  org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process -IN test.xml -XSL test.xslt -OUT
test.html

result:

... xml-apis.jar: 1: Syntax error: word unexpected (expecting ")")

What is the best way to invoke xalan from the command line using
jdk1.5?

Thanks
Reinhard Haller