Posted to pubscribe-dev@ws.apache.org by "Kuzhandai, Anandan (Cognizant)" <An...@cognizant.com> on 2005/08/12 05:14:48 UTC

pubscribe clarificatrion

Hi,
  We are doing POC on pubscribe to implement in our production system. Please clarify me the following. I have completed the following steps in pubscribe.

a. I have created and deployed one publisher wsdl and consumer wsdl("notify" is imlemented)
b. I have created SOAP for "subscribe" for consumer and registered for one topic(resource)
c. I have created the SOAP  for publisher to update the resource.
d. I have created the SOAP GetCurrentMessage for consumer to get the latest value.

Everything works fine. My requirement is "If any value change in one topic resource I have to send a notification message automatically to all the consumers who subscribed it". Please guide me how to implement this.

regards
Anand

Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.

  Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com