Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Dự Án Chuyển Ngữ Tiếng Việt <vi...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/30 15:52:10 UTC

Error in Uploading file

https://translate.apache.org/vi/aoo40/instsetoo_native/
This is the link which accesses to the translation part that informed to me
about "not uploading" with the error of "you don't have the permission to
upload"

I got this message of warning because I use Virtaal to translate offline
the file, then I uploaded it to this section and got the warning.
Please help me to solve this problem.

Re: Error in Uploading file

Posted by Dự Án Chuyển Ngữ Tiếng Việt <vi...@gmail.com>.
Ok, thanks.

Re: Error in Uploading file

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
Dự Án Chuyển Ngữ Tiếng Việt wrote:
> Ok. Thanks for your support>
> But I would like to ask you the right for uploading in the others part of
> my translation, nost just "UI and help".

UI and Help cover all the Vietnamese translation.

UI is https://translate.apache.org/vi/aoo40/
Help is https://translate.apache.org/vi/aoo40help/
and there is nothing else. All parts are already covered!

Let me know if something is not working.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: Error in Uploading file

Posted by Dự Án Chuyển Ngữ Tiếng Việt <vi...@gmail.com>.
Ok. Thanks for your support>

Re: Error in Uploading file

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.

Re: Error in Uploading file

Posted by Dự Án Chuyển Ngữ Tiếng Việt <vi...@gmail.com>.
I hope that you would open that function for me.
When using virtaal to translate, it would be faster in the offline mode.
Uploading the translation can be chosen in the mode of "suggestion", then I
can review back quickly.
@Andrea.

Re: Error in Uploading file

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.