Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu> on 2019/07/01 13:00:21 UTC

Re: Python STOMP consumer hangs

I'm not sure that anything you've described clearly indicates that the
problem was that ActiveMQ failed to deliver the messages, rather than that
the Python client failed to ack the messages.

Are you able to reproduce the problem reliably enough to be able to use
Wireshark or similar to analyze the network traffic and see whether any
messages are not getting acked? Knowing that will at least help us figure
out which codebase (broker or client) to look in.

Tim