Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/12 09:15:57 UTC

[code cleaning]

Hi guys,

we have cleaned the code a lot lately, a lot of warnings have been
removed, but we still have 1525 of those beast all around the project.

Out of those 1525, 901 are AntLr generated code related. There is few
we can do about that.

Tests contain 339 warnings.

Sources contain 285 warnings.

I suggest we continue the cleaning up to a point we have no more
warnings in soucres, at least. Cleaning the warnings in test would
also help keeping sources clean, as the IDE doesn't make any
difference between src and test when exposing project's warnings.

That was FYI

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com