Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Ennio Bozzetti <EB...@thorlabs.com> on 2018/04/26 19:38:38 UTC

Search Analytics Help

Hello,

I'm setting up SOLR on an internal website for my company and I would like to know if anyone can recommend an analytics that I can see what the users are searching for? Does the log in SOLR give me that information?

Thank you,
Ennio Bozzetti

Re: Search Analytics Help

Posted by Walter Underwood <wu...@wunderwood.org>.
In the past, I’ve recommended seaurchin.io, a great tool. But, they were acquired by Algolia and the service will be shut down this month.

As far as I know, there is nothing close to SeaUrchin.

wunder
Walter Underwood
wunder@wunderwood.org

Re: Search Analytics Help

Posted by Doug Turnbull <dt...@opensourceconnections.com>.
Exactly Alessandro -

Re: Search Analytics Help

Posted by Alessandro Benedetti <a....@sease.io>.
Michal,

Re: Search Analytics Help

Posted by ennio <eb...@thorlabs.com>.
I have not. I will take a look at it.

Thanks for sharing the link.

Re: Search Analytics Help

Posted by Sameer Maggon <sa...@searchstax.com>.
Ennio,

Have you taken a look at SearchStax Analytics?

https://www.searchstax.com/docs/search-analytics-start/

Thanks,

On Wed, May 23, 2018 at 11:34 AM, ennio <eb...@thorlabs.com> wrote:

> Thanks all for the comments. I'm looking at the ELK option here.

Sameer Maggon
https://www.searchstax.com

Re: Search Analytics Help

Posted by ennio <eb...@thorlabs.com>.
Thanks all for the comments. I'm looking at the ELK option here.

Re: Search Analytics Help

Posted by Michal Hlavac <mi...@hlavki.eu>.
Hi,

Re: Search Analytics Help

Posted by Doug Turnbull <dt...@opensourceconnections.com>.

RE: Search Analytics Help

Posted by "Hanjan, Harinder" <Ha...@calgary.ca>.
This seems promising

https://github.com/lucidworks/banana

I'm setting up SOLR on an internal website for my company and I would like to know if anyone can recommend an analytics that I can see what the users are searching for? Does the log in SOLR give me that information?

Thank you,
Ennio Bozzetti

NOTICE -
This communication is intended ONLY for the use of the person or entity named above and may contain information that is confidential or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient named above or a person responsible for delivering messages or communications to the intended recipient, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED that any use, distribution, or copying of this communication or any of the information contained in it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone and then destroy or delete this communication, or return it to us by mail if requested by us. The City of Calgary thanks you for your attention and co-operation.