Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Martynas Jusevičius <ma...@atomgraph.com> on 2019/08/15 21:29:49 UTC

JSON2RDF

Hi all,

just wanted to let you know that in addition to CSV2RDF we've now
published JSON2RDF:
https://github.com/AtomGraph/JSON2RDF

It's a Jena-based generic JSON2RDF converter which reads JSON and
writes streaming N-Triples output.
Such output is well-suited for further transformation with SPARQL
CONSTRUCT, for vocabulary (re-)mapping, URI building, datatype fixing
etc.

I think the algorithm is similar to JSON-LD but I'm not too sure. In
any case, no @context is necessary as JSON2RDF accepts arbitrary JSON.

I see JSON2RDF+CONSTRUCT as a more flexible alternative to
JSON-LD+@context when it comes to lifting JSON data to RDF.

Hope it can be useful.

Martynas
atomgraph.com

Re: JSON2RDF

Posted by Martynas Jusevičius <ma...@atomgraph.com>.
If you have sample data, we can quickly find out :)

RE: JSON2RDF

Re: JSON2RDF

Posted by Martynas Jusevičius <ma...@atomgraph.com>.

RE: JSON2RDF