Posted to taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Kris Schneider <kr...@dotech.com> on 2004/09/28 18:12:24 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Wiki for Taglibs?

Right, we'll make that the first FAQ: How should I answer a FAQ? ;-)

[ ] +1 I want my Taglibs Wiki!
[ ]  0 I am neutral on a Taglibs wiki
[ ] -1 No Wiki for Taglibs!

Re: [VOTE] Wiki for Taglibs?

Posted by Felipe Leme <ja...@felipeal.net>.
On Tue, 2004-09-28 at 13:12, Kris Schneider wrote:
> [X] +1 I want my Taglibs Wiki!
> [ ]  0 I am neutral on a Taglibs wiki
> [ ] -1 No Wiki for Taglibs!

Yes, a Wiki is very welcome (assuming people will contribute to it :-)

A FAQ would also be nice. Here are some entries:

- differences between JSTL 1.0 and 1.1 (URI, JSP version, etc...)
- Struts questions should be discussed in the Struts lists :-)
- x,dbtags and others are deprecated. Use Standard instead
- etc...

-- Felipe

Re: [VOTE] Wiki for Taglibs?

Posted by Pierre Delisle <Pi...@Sun.COM>.
Excellent idea! Thanks Kris.

 [X] +1 I want my Taglibs Wiki!
 [ ]  0 I am neutral on a Taglibs wiki
 [ ] -1 No Wiki for Taglibs!

    -- Pierre

Re: [VOTE] Wiki for Taglibs?

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
I'm +1.

Hen

Re: [VOTE] Wiki for Taglibs?

Posted by Abey Mullassery <ab...@mullassery.com>.
[X] +1 I want my Taglibs Wiki!

Re: [VOTE] Wiki for Taglibs?

Posted by Rahul P Akolkar <ak...@us.ibm.com>.
[X] +1 I want my Taglibs Wiki!
[ ]  0 I am neutral on a Taglibs wiki
[ ] -1 No Wiki for Taglibs!

FAQ pages, tutorials, insights, detailed walk-throughs for samples ... a
wiki will add good value.

-Rahul