Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Jon.Ridgway" <Jo...@upco.co.uk> on 2002/07/16 11:56:52 UTC

Latest Nightly builds - WebLogic 6.1sp3

Hi All,

I've just downloaded two lots of nightly builds 14/7 & 15/7 and both are
giving me the following exception with no further indication of the problem
when attempting to deploy an app that works with the jars, dtd's and tld's
provided with the 1.1b1 release:

<16-Jul-02 10:49:31 BST> <Error> <J2EE> <Error deploying application spf:
Could not load spf>
<16-Jul-02 10:49:31 BST> <Error> <Management> <Error deploying application
C:\bea\wlserver6.1\config\mydomain\applications\spf.war:
java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException>

Unfortunately I can't get WebLogic to tell me much more. Has anyone else
seen this exception whilst trying to deploy?

Jon Ridgway

The contents of this email are intended only for the named addressees and
may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If received in error
please contact UPCO on +44 (0) 113 201 0600 and then delete the entire
e-mail from your system. Unauthorised review, distribution, disclosure or
other use of this information could constitute a breach of confidence. Your
co-operation in this matter is greatly appreciated.