Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Awasum Yannick <aw...@apache.org> on 2022/08/10 18:47:57 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome Manoj Mohanan as New Apache Fineract Committer

Hello Everyone,

I am happy to announce that the Apache Fineract PMC recently voted to add
Manoj as a Fineract Committer and we are delighted to say that He has
accepted our invitation.

Manoj has been a long-time contributor to Mifos and Apache Fineract over
the past years. He currently works for fynarfin.io where He leads a team
building on top of Apache Fineract.
He has contributed a lot of bug fixes and features around loans, savings,
etc, helping review changes by other developers on Github while also
testing a lot of the key features which have been rolled out over the past
year.

We are very happy to have him as a Committer for Apache Fineract.

Please join me in Congratulating Manoj on a well-deserved recognition.

Thanks
Awasum Yannick.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Manoj Mohanan as New Apache Fineract Committer

Posted by Manoj VM <ma...@fynarfin.io>.
Thanks a lot every one.

On Thu, 11 Aug, 2022, 17:23 Christopher Lee, <ct...@ucensys.com> wrote:

> Congrats Manoj!
>
> Best,
>
> Christopher Lee
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Aug 11, 2022, at 3:54 AM, Bharath Gowda <bg...@mifos.org> wrote:
>

> Congratulations Manoj :)
> Your valuable bug fixing and contributions around the loan repayment
> schedule module and related modules is highly appreciated.
>

> Regards,
> Bharath
> Lead Implementation Analyst | Mifos Initiative
> Skype: live:cbharath4| Mobile: +91.7019635592
> http://mifos.org  <http://facebook.com/mifos>
> <http://www.twitter.com/mifos>
>

> On Thu, Aug 11, 2022 at 9:02 AM Anu Omotayo <an...@yahoo.com.invalid>
> wrote:
>
>> Congratulations Manoj, wishing you huge success in this endeavor.
>>
>> Regards
>> Anu Omotayo
>>

>> On Thursday, August 11, 2022 at 01:24:45 AM GMT+1, Aleksandar Vidakovic <
>> cheetah@monkeysintown.com> wrote:
>>

>> Welcome Manoj!
>>
>> On Thu, Aug 11, 2022 at 12:47 AM Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org> wrote:
>>
>> Congrats Manoj. Glad you'll be able to take a deeper and more active role
>> beyond the one you already have played in the community.
>>
>> Ed
>>
>> On Wed, Aug 10, 2022 at 1:00 PM Javier Borkenztain <ja...@fiter.io>
>> wrote:
>>
>> congratulations Manoj!
>>
>> Doing more with less are the kind of things I love!
>>
>> Javier Borkenztain
>>

>> On Wed, Aug 10, 2022, 15:48 Awasum Yannick <aw...@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> Hello Everyone,
>>
>> I am happy to announce that the Apache Fineract PMC recently voted to
>> add Manoj as a Fineract Committer and we are delighted to say that He has
>> accepted our invitation.
>>
>> Manoj has been a long-time contributor to Mifos and Apache Fineract over
>> the past years. He currently works for fynarfin.io where He leads a team
>> building on top of Apache Fineract.
>> He has contributed a lot of bug fixes and features around loans, savings,
>> etc, helping review changes by other developers on Github while also
>> testing a lot of the key features which have been rolled out over the past
>> year.
>>
>> We are very happy to have him as a Committer for Apache Fineract.
>>
>> Please join me in Congratulating Manoj on a well-deserved recognition.
>>

>> Thanks
>> Awasum Yannick.
>>

>> --
>> *Ed Cable*
>> President/CEO, Mifos Initiative
>> edcable@mifos.org | Skype: edcable | Mobile: +1.484.477.8649
>>
>> *Collectively Creating a World of 3 Billion Maries | *http://mifos.org
>> <http://facebook.com/mifos>  <http://www.twitter.com/mifos>

--
Disclaimer:

Privileged & confidential information is contained in this
message (including all attachments). If you are not an intended recipient
of this message, please destroy this message immediately and kindly notify
the sender by reply e-mail. Any unauthorised use or dissemination of this
message in any manner whatsoever, in whole or in part, is strictly
prohibited. This e-mail, including all attachments hereto, (i) is for
discussion purposes only and shall not be deemed or construed to be a
professional opinion unless expressly stated otherwise, and (ii) is not
intended, written or sent to be used, and cannot and shall not be used, for
any unlawful purpose. This communication, including any attachments, may
not be free of viruses, interceptions or interference, and may not be
compatible with your systems. You should carry out your own virus checks
before opening any attachment to this e-mail. The sender of this e-mail and

*Fynarfin Tech Private Limited* shall not be liable for any damage that
you may sustain as a result of viruses, incompleteness of this message, a
delay in receipt of this message or computer problems experienced.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Manoj Mohanan as New Apache Fineract Committer

Posted by Christopher Lee <ct...@ucensys.com>.
Congrats Manoj!

http://mifos.org<http://mifos.org/> [https://secure.plimus.com/developers/817570/Template/icon-tiny-facebook.png] <http://facebook.com/mifos>  [http://organizationsandmarkets.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/icon-tiny-twitter.png] <http://www.twitter.com/mifos>

Manoj has been a long-time contributor to Mifos and Apache Fineract over the past years. He currently works for fynarfin.io<http://fynarfin.io> where He leads a team building on top of Apache Fineract.

edcable@mifos.org<ma...@mifos.org> | Skype: edcable | Mobile: +1.484.477.8649

Collectively Creating a World of 3 Billion Maries | http://mifos.org [https://secure.plimus.com/developers/817570/Template/icon-tiny-facebook.png] <http://facebook.com/mifos>  [http://organizationsandmarkets.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/icon-tiny-twitter.png] <http://www.twitter.com/mifos>

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Manoj Mohanan as New Apache Fineract Committer

Posted by Bharath Gowda <bg...@mifos.org>.
Congratulations Manoj :)

Posted by Aleksandar Vidakovic <ch...@monkeysintown.com>.
Welcome Manoj!