Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by Mathias Mullins <ma...@citrix.com> on 2013/07/08 20:49:42 UTC

CloudStack News - Moving to Wednesday

- Multi-list send since this is a community wide announcement

Just a reminder, the community news blog is moving to being published on Wednesdays starting this week on July 10! This is to make it more timely with the data that we are working on throughout the week.

Please make sure to have any information, events (including dates), or topics that you would like to see covered or focused on posted to the marketing@c.a.o mailing list by Monday EOD so we have time to get it in. We'll try to get stuff happening in on Tuesday as well. If you would like to add it directly to the news feed wiki, please add it at: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/CloudStack+Weekly+News<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/CloudStack+Weekly+News#>#<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/CloudStack+Weekly+News#>

Thanks,
Matt Mullins

Re: CloudStack News - Moving to Wednesday

Posted by Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net>.
On Wed, Jul 10, 2013, at 08:44 PM, Ryan Lei wrote:
> The website comes back online now. Just in time for the newsletter this
> week. XD

Thanks, Ryan. I'll put it up in a bit.

(Note I have removed dev@ and users@ - there's no need to cross-post to
three lists.)

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier
jzb@zonker.net

Re: CloudStack News - Moving to Wednesday

Posted by Ryan Lei <ry...@cht.com.tw>.
The website comes back online now. Just in time for the newsletter this
week. XD

Yu-Heng (Ryan) Lei, Associate Reasearcher
Chunghwa Telecom Laboratories / Cloud Computing Laboratory
ryanlei@cht.com.tw<https://email.cht.com.tw/owa/redir.aspx?C=-wE1FEC3G0SWYpVkiWo8SsDdf3ZqO9AIuAPTzRnFYCUi-z4YljtI_hyVKkNHfn9F1Bn-vUWJnQ4.&URL=mailto%3aryanlei%40cht.com.tw>
or
ryanlei750328@gmail.com

Posted by Ryan Lei <ry...@cht.com.tw>.

Posted by Ryan Lei <ry...@cht.com.tw>.

Posted by Mathias Mullins <ma...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Mathias Mullins <ma...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Mathias Mullins <ma...@citrix.com>.

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.

Posted by Ryan Lei <ry...@cht.com.tw>.

Posted by Mathias Mullins <ma...@citrix.com>.
+1

Cheer,
Matt

Posted by Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net>.

Posted by Mathias Mullins <ma...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Mathias Mullins <ma...@citrix.com>.
On 7/9/13 5:10 PM, "Joe Brockmeier" <jz...@zonker.net> wrote:

>On Mon, Jul 8, 2013, at 04:40 PM, Mathias Mullins wrote:
>> I left the headlines for items I'm planning on updating and keeping in
>> this week. I just haven't gotten to writing yet.
>
>I've filled out the planet section and added several news items and
>pulled in a few events from Meetup.com.

I saw thanks. You got several that I have marked as well. I have a couple
more events to add as well.

>Note this event ("CloudStack Study Meeting Suzuki-san will be organizing
>a study meeting in Osaka on August 2.") has no link. Any ideas where we
>can point folks for more information on that event?

Not sure that there is a link here. Maybe Kitase-san can provide something
via lanyard or meetup.com.

>I will take a last look at the news tomorrow morning, clean it up and
>publish.

I'm starting my updates now. I have quite a few to put in tonight. This
day-job thing keeps me too busy. :-)

Cheers,
Matt

Posted by Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net>.

Posted by Mathias Mullins <ma...@citrix.com>.
That's cool. I was trying to get the word out and get some publicity for
the news as well. A couple people mentioned that they looked for this each
week, so thought it would be good to announce it to the community.

Posted by Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net>.

Posted by Ryan Lei <ry...@cht.com.tw>.

Posted by Ryan Lei <ry...@cht.com.tw>.