Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by sh...@e-z.net on 2012/08/30 23:53:56 UTC

Re: Apache Mail - Xalan Project - Rehosting

Hank,

Thanks much!  There is one minor problem.

The "xalan-j-users" has imported 116 spam messages from Aug 1, 2012
through Aug 30, 2012 since you made the change.

The current traffic for Xalan-J-Users in August is only 4 messages.

Can you remove the messages since August 1, 2012 and reconfirm
the email feed?

Sincerely,
Steven J. Hathaway
Xalan Documentation Project

> On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 06:12:06PM -0700, shathawa@e-z.net wrote:
>> Greetings,
>> The MARC mail archives has not established links to the new Apache
Xalan