Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/21 04:16:41 UTC

APK generated from FireFoxOS App?

I'm curious about this:
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Marketplace/Options/Open_web_apps_for_android

Anyone knows more about how this works and compares to cordova android?

Is generating a cordova android APK?
Is using android web view or gecko web view?
Is using some some sort of shim layer call "web runtime" for FirefoxOS API
birding to Android?

Anything here to leverage(i.e. Concepts, API separation, packaging on the
the cloud, etc) for Cordova, maybe in the area of android plug-able web
views?

-- Carlos

--
Carlos Santana
<cs...@gmail.com>

Re: APK generated from FireFoxOS App?

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Julio and Rodrigo for your responses it answered my questions.

Posted by Rodrigo Silveira <rs...@mozilla.com>.
Hi,

Posted by julio cesar sanchez <jc...@gmail.com>.