Posted to user@pig.apache.org by Mohit Anchlia <mo...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/02 20:51:13 UTC

S3 store and load

Does anyone know of any storefunc/loadfunc for AWS S3 that is available?

Re: S3 store and load

Posted by Bill Graham <bi...@gmail.com>.
S3 is just another implementation of Hadoop's FileSystem, so s3://...
should just work:

http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/current/api/org/apache/hadoop/fs/s3/S3FileSystem.html

billgraham@gmail.com going forward.*

Re: S3 store and load