Posted to users@shindig.apache.org by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/21 03:02:59 UTC

Re: Beta3

Yeah, I know I was being optimistic here =P

Well, the good thing we have svn pub sub for releases so its easier to
release and push.

I guess we could plan for couple more beta releases before final 2.5.

Any inputs or suggestions are surely welcomed.

I am including shindig users list just in case any end users
interested to chime in.

- Henry

Re: Beta3

Posted by Ryan Baxter <rb...@apache.org>.
Joel, in my opinion doing some integration testing with a 2.5 beta before
the final release.  This will help us identify any critical issues with the
release that could block you and give us a chance to address them right
away.  But if that is not possible we understand as well.

-Ryan

Re: Beta3

Posted by Ryan Baxter <rb...@apache.org>.

Re: Beta3