Posted to dev@mnemonic.apache.org by Gary <ga...@apache.org> on 2017/02/09 00:42:16 UTC

Mnemonic integration with Apache Hadoop and Spark

Hi devs.

As you known, the ver. 0.4.0 has been released last month, for the development of ver. 0.5.0, I think it should come to the integration with Apache Hadoop and Spark/Flink or anything else ?

There is a Mnemonic-hadoop-mapreduce module that has already been committed to the master branch of code base which is a drop-in module for Hadoop developer to use.

The next might be Mnemonic-spark module, before that, I'd like to collect feedback or suggestion from you.

Your code contribution and ideas are very important for this project to become more attractive and active, please don't hesitate to contribute or start a discussion, Thanks.

Very truly yours.
Gary.