Posted to dev@atlas.apache.org by Apoorv Naik <an...@hortonworks.com> on 2016/09/22 03:18:21 UTC

Gremlin console with underlying Titan DB

Has anyone ever attempted this ? I followed  the titandb guides and was able to connect to the hbase storage backend with the table name “apache_atlas_titan” but the traversal is showing zero vertex.

Here’s how I (supposedly) connected to the graph via the console
graph = TitanFactory.build().set("storage.backend", "hbase").set("storage.hbase.ext.zookeeper.znode.parent","/hbase-unsecure").set("storage.hbase.table", "apache_atlas_titan").set("storage.hostname", "127.0.0.1").open()