Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Joseph Karwat <jk...@jellnet.com> on 2012/12/05 23:35:41 UTC

RoomService API Missing Features

I need to use RoomService api to make a  request to create a room and hide
options in the room creation, but currently the RoomService does not allow
the use of the method
"addRoomWithModerationQuestionsAudioTypeAndHideOptions" or may not be
available in the current release we are using which is the Official 2.0
release.

The method is listed in the api documentation on openmeetings site, but not
sure which release (build #) this option is available in, through the api.

Can anyone shed some light on this.  We believe it's not in Official 2.0
release and would like to know if it's in a subsequent build.

Thanks all.

Joseph Karwat | 415-462-0263 |  <http://www.jellvideo.com/> JellVideo |
<http://www.jellnet.com/> www.jellnet.com | 3psquare93x77

Jell Networks, Inc.

Enterprise Video Collaboration Solutions

Re: RoomService API Missing Features

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
Joseph, I don't think anyone has increased a number of supported API calls.

Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
http://dataved.ru/
+7 916 562 8095

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.