Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Pa...@lotus.com on 2000/07/12 19:16:40 UTC

Re: PLEASE HELP: setting stylesheet root directory for relative Style sheet URIs in Apache Xalan

Kris wrote:
  When I have an XML file (e.g. file://C:/xml/test.xml) with a relative
  stylesheet URI (e.g. ../xsl/test.xsl) included, apparently Xalan resolves
  that by adding the current directory (e.g. c:\dir\program) to the
  relative
  URI.  This is obviously not correct
  (file://C:/dir/program/../xsl/test.xsl
  vs. file://C:/xsl/test.xsl).  Is there a way to tell Xalan that the URI
  is
  relative against the XML URL instead of the current directory?

This functionality has been tested to death with no recent failures to my
knowledge.  What version/
build of the processor are you using?

Paul