Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by WSJian <52...@qq.com> on 2021/04/28 03:36:18 UTC

flink1.12.1 read hive orc table exception. could not initialize class org.apache.orc.impl.ZlibCodec

flink lib jar:

flink taskmanager log:

hive orc table create ddl:
create table xxx ... stored as orc

flink java class, Join the hive Orc table and Kafka stream data:
bsTableEnv.executeSql("my sql is join");flink pom.xml in the attachment.
I convert the file type to textfile type to run. But orc throw this exception.Or I missing any dependency on the flink lib? Or class file conflict?

Re: flink1.12.1 read hive orc table exception. could not initialize class org.apache.orc.impl.ZlibCodec

Posted by Rui Li <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi WSJian,

The pictures can't be displayed. Please just copy/paste the stack trace.

appropriate for such issues.

--
Best regards!
Rui Li