Posted to dev@polygene.apache.org by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org> on 2015/07/17 16:05:22 UTC

Build Failure expected...

I was working on equals()/hashCode not implemented in NamedAssociation, and
have to hand back the computer I am on in a hurry. So, no time to move the
individual commits to a different branch.

Will try to fix it as soon as possible, hopefully tonight at the hotel.

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

Re: Build Failure expected...

Posted by Paul Merlin <pa...@nosphere.org>.
Niclas,

I took from where you left equals()/hashCode() implementation for
NamedAssociation.

It now works and is tested, see commit 3e3e89d.

Along the way I commented Property<SomeValue[]> usage in
AbstractValueCompositeSerializationTest as arrays are not supported, see
commit bb14d5b and the related discussion thread started last thuesday.

Looks like the only thing left dandling is work on ZEST-47 (Complex
Configuration Types). StaxConfigurationDeserializationTest fails.

Cheers

/Paul

Re: Build Failure expected...

Posted by Paul Merlin <pa...@nosphere.org>.
Niclas Hedhman a écrit :
> I was working on equals()/hashCode not implemented in NamedAssociation, and
> have to hand back the computer I am on in a hurry. So, no time to move the
> individual commits to a different branch.
>
> Will try to fix it as soon as possible, hopefully tonight at the hotel.
Ah ... I just sent my "2.1 distributions pre-release review" email at
the same time you commited ... damn :)

Will postpone it after you fix the build.

Cheers

/Paul